What’s Hot and What’s Not In Spring Fashion 2015?
Spring is almost here! I know this because I’m no longer getting up in the dark and Spring fashion is dominating the shops and websites. Fashion magazines are full of the latest trends but if you’re looking for a little guidance on how to work them, check out my top tips below…
– Sundresses for the long Spring evenings should be patterned and feature romantic, ruffle hems and strappy bodices.
– Pastel pinks, New England blues and bold prints in acid brights are the colours to wear this season. Add one statement bright item to your wardrobe.
– Bib like necklaces are a must, especially in pastel colours. They’re guaranteed to make even your most casual outfits stand out from the crowd!
– Bohemian printed knee length dresses are perfect for long sunny days and evenings.
– Comfort lovers can be trendy too this Spring by wearing the generously cut harem pants. Wear with heels and slim fitting tops to avoid the ‘tent look’.
– Big, bold chandelier earrings are hot for spring 2015.
– Mix and Match patterns are in! Stripes and polka dots in tops and skirts are an easy way to achieve this look.
– This season’s skimpy, floral sundresses are not work wear.
– Don’t mix this season’s acid brights, go for impact not confusion.
– Avoid over accessorising your 60′s bohemian print, they make enough impact on their own. Less is more with this bohemian trend.
– Don’t wear loosely structured tops and sporty flats with this season’s harem pants. This extravagant trend needs to be dressed up with heels and highlighted with classic, well fitted tops.
– If you wear bold earrings, make them your only piece of jewellery or keep the necklaces and rings low key, to avoid looking like a Christmas tree out of season.
– Don’t mix patterns and colours, your outfits will be too busy. Keep the colours similar to make your outfits unique but not brash.
Follow these simple tips and have a fun, fashionable Spring time!