Returns & Refunds Policy
CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
Please read through the below as this will help us to ensure we process your return quickly and efficiently.
To complete a return to Duffle Coats UK simply visit our returns portal (below) and follow the steps through to completion of the process.
To commence the returns process -
- Please visit the returns portal - gfs-returns.com and follow the instructions making sure you have the original order number to hand (top left corner on the packing slip in your parcel in the box referenced “PO Number”.
- Package the items carefully, taking care to ensure they will arrive with us safely and in a saleable condition.
- Print your returns label when the pdf link appears onscreen or check your email for your returns label (it should appear within minutes check your spam folder if it does not) print and affix your returns label to your returns parcel.
- Once you have completed the required information please ensure the Returns Form is sent inside the parcel along with the item/s you are returning.
- Refunds: We can refund the original price of an item within 30 days of receipt of your order. We can only refund online. Your refund will be made to the original payment card used to place the order. We’ll let you know once it’s gone through.
- Exchange: Unfortunately, our ecommerce system does not support exchanges, instead please return the goods via our subsidised express returns courier service so we can refund your initial purchase.
- Costs: Any returns courier costs are subsidised by us to make it as affordable as possible for you to get your items back to us quickly and safely. They are non-refundable but enable you access to premium and efficient courier services for a minimum price. The subsidised cost of the returns service will be deducted from your refund amount.
If you decide to return products back to us, you must not use them, and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. When you are returning an item, please ensure that it is packaged sufficiently to survive damage during transit. Please retain your proof of purchase. It is your responsibility to pay the subsidised postage costs for any items returned to us. We are not responsible for items lost or delayed on their way back to us but by sharing our access to a premium tracked and insured carrier like DPD we hope to minimise the chance of this happening and thereby save headaches for both of us. In the event of a lost parcel, you as the sender are responsible for processing a claim.
What happens next?
Normal processing time from receipt of a domestic (UK) parcel (collection service is a next working day premium option), to refund is 2-3 days. During peak times and times of exceptional demand this may be higher, but our aim is to get your refund back to as soon as possible.
You will have the right to cancel your order with us for up to 30 days following the delivery of the products. Details of how you can cancel will be described in your confirmation.
If you wish to change the colour or size of your product, please return the product to the following address:
Please note that under current government guidelines, items returned to us are quarantined for 72 hours before being processed. We thank you for your understanding.
RETURNS WITHIN THE UK
Original Montgomery Returns
163 Parker Drive
RETURNS WITHIN GERMANY
Original Montgomery Rücksendungen
Attenkam 282541 Münsing
RETURNS WITHIN ITALY
Original Montgomery Returns
c/o Tessiltrade SRL
Via de Castagno, 60
59100 Prato, PO - ITALY
FULFILMENT AND DELIVERY
Your order will be fulfilled by us in the fulfilment date set out in your confirmation. If you are ordering more than one product, you should be aware that products may be delivered separately.
OUR LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER
Whilst we will try to ensure that the Products are of exceptional quality, we cannot promise or give any undertaking that Products you purchase from us through the site will be of satisfactory quality and will be provided with reasonable skill and care. Any such warranties are DISCLAIMED BY US ABSOLUTELY. This DISCLAIMER does not affect your statutory rights against us.
Our liability in connection with any Product(s) is strictly limited to the purchase price of such product or service. This does not exclude or limit in any way our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or any other liability to the extent that it may not be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
We further accept no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of data, profit, revenue or business, however caused, even if foreseeable.
No employees, administrators, designers or other representatives of this site will be liable for any damages. No liability will arise under any circumstances whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any consequential or incidental or indirect loss, damage, injury, cost or expense howsoever caused – including however caused (without limitation) loss of profit, loss of contracts, business interruptions, loss of or corruption to data, loss of any use of equipment or process suffered or incurred.
NO QUIBBLE GUARANTEE
If for any reason within 30 days you wish to return your item simply follow the return instructions within your delivery package.