SPIKE, A NEW IDEA IN DUFFLE COATS
Spike, men`s and women`s, is a hybrid duffle/car coat with removable hood, adjusted around the face by brass studs, stand up collar and a substantial two-way brass zip for greater body freedom. Based on a fit like the London, but shorter, and fitted with a heavy brass zip.
The fabric we are using in the first Spike style is Teddy Bear. And like the scene from the Three Bears, this fabric is neither too scratchy, nor too soft, its just right.
Teddy Bear is made from fully recycled fabric. Matching the supply of recyclable fabrics Teddy Bear is made of 25% wool and 75% mixed polyesters.
Male Model is wearing size M, is 6 feet 2 inches (188cms tall), and this sweater is the original drop shoulder design.
Female Model is wearing size Small, is 5`8``- 173 cms tall.
- • A hybrid really. Part car coat part duffle.
- • Easy to wear, weatherproof, distinctive and very stylish.
- • Fitted with a two-way zip- it opens from both bottom and top- this allows the coat to be worn even when driving- ideal for cold winter mornings.
- • Made from recycled wools and lined in cotton poplin mix.
- • Short in stature but pointedly sharp looking and comfortable to wear.
- • Unlike most other duffles, and unlike most other weatherproof coats, Spike is new.
25% wool and 75% mixed polyesters