The Authentic London Convertible Duffle coat, made in England, with exceptional care, from fully recycled Italian wool rich fabric woven in mills near to Florence. Mid-length, an average of 95cms from neck to hem, with sustainable leather straps and buffalo horn toggles, twin, deep hand warmer packets, and an inside pocket and tailored ever so slightly across the chest.
A fully removable hood, reveals a sharp stand up collar, great at keeping the wind off your face. Traditional weather beating qualities have made this Original Montgomery Duffle World famous, since 1896, through two World Wars and countless other conflicts. This deep, double sided fabric, is supremely well made and designed for decades of wear.
In keeping with our commitment for all our sustainable futures, this coat will give you, decades of comfort, warmth, and wear, knowing not only that it uses fully recycled fabric and sustainable accessories, but that it is recyclable after your, and probably someone else’s use.
- We believe in producing clothes that people need, that will last an exceptionally long time, are easy to maintain and repair, yet are soft to touch, comfortable and warm to wear, and are sure to be your favourite choice.
- Every London features a tartan lining, chosen to enhance the outer colour, and woven as a single piece, outer and inner together. Except of course as seen with the Blackwatch Tartan where the check is on the outside.
- As the Authentic developer of the Original Duffle, we know that you want a loose, but comfort fit, allowing for layering with woollen sweaters that add to the genuine look that never dates.
- 32 ounce, 900 gms wool mix fabric- 70% recycled wool blended with 30% mixed polyester fabric to provide a guarantee of a long life.
- Custom patterns for Original Montgomery.
- Pancake fold flat hood when not in use, with inner adjustable tapes, and removable throat tab.
- Semi relaxed custom fit design. Our size guide will help but its best to stick to your regular size.
- We have been making Montgomery Duffles in England since 1896- if you want the real thing, you have found it.
Dry clean or steam and press
Super soft fabric with special fabric finish
70% wool 30% polyesters.