The Authentic Classic Duffle coat, made in England, with exceptional care, from fully recycled Italian wool rich fabric from mills close to Florence. Longer length, an average of 105cms from neck to hem, with ecologically sound jute straps and sustainable engraved wooden toggles, twin, deep hand warmer packets, an inside pocket that is ideal for keys, wallets, or phone.
An adjustable hood completes the weather beating qualities that have made this Original Montgomery Duffle World famous, since 1896, through two World Wars and countless other conflicts.
In keeping with our commitment for all our sustainable futures, this coat should give you, and the next owner, decades of comfort, warmth, and wear.
- • We believe in producing clothes that people need, that will last an exceptionally long time, are easy to maintain and repair, yet are soft to touch, comfortable and warm to wear, and are sure to be your favourite choice.
- • Every Classic features a tartan lining, chosen to enhance the outer colour, and woven as a single piece, outer and inner together.
- • As the Authentic developer of the Original Duffle, we know that you want a loose, but comfort fit, allowing for layering with woollen sweaters that add to the genuine look that never dates.
- • 32 ounce, 900 gms wool mix fabric- 70% recycled wool blended with 30% mixed polyester fabric to provide a guarantee of a long life.
- • Custom patterns for Original Montgomery.
- • Pancake fold flat hood when not in use, with inner adjustable tapes, and removable throat tab.
- • Relaxed fit design, best worn loose. Our size guide will help but its best to stick to your regular size.
- • We have been making Montgomery Duffles in England since 1896- if you want the real thing, you have found it.
An Original design, the Men's Duffle coat, timeless, durable and warm. A design classic which epitomises the Original Montgomery Brand.
Premium recycled wool construction is authentic and sustainable and contributes to both a warm and soft-feeling Men’s duffle. Durable enough to stand-up and face-down the worst the high seas could throw at the Naval Officers who swore by them, Original Montgomery pride itself on its authentic heritage as the original supplier to the British Admiralty (Royal Navy) in the First and Second World War. Proudly English made, utilising many of the same construction methods along with the very best raw materials, such as Italian-made, Recycled Wool.
Model is wearing size L duffel coat, is 6 feet 2 inches (188 cms tall)
Dry clean or steam and press.
Super soft fabric with special fabric finish
70% wool 30% polyesters.