A very Original design, the Men's Duffle coat with wooden toggles, timeless, durable and warm. A design classic which epitomises the Original Montgomery Brand.
Premium recycled wool construction is authentic and sustainable and contributes to both a warm and soft-feeling Men’s duffle. Durable enough to stand-up and face-down the worst the high seas could throw at the Naval Officers who swore by them, Original Montgomery pride itself on its authentic heritage as the original supplier to the British Admiralty (Royal Navy) in the both World Wars. Proudly English made, utilising many of the same construction methods along with the very best raw materials, such as Recycled Wool, Rope and Wooden Toggles.
- Recycled Wool fabric is responsible, sustainable and gives a softer touch, and yet remains durable in the extreme, this is the antithesis of Fast-Fashion, and our Duffle Coats consistently last 20 plus years of sustained use and wear.
- All Original Montgomery Duffle Coats feature a premium Tartan inner fabric chosen specifically to enhance comfort and to provide a stunning contrast to the high-quality wool outer fabric to create a double faced quality wool fabric.
- Sizing of the garment is authentic and oversize (just how the Naval Seafarers of the 40”s needed it to enable layering with woollen sweaters during nights spent watching for U-Boats on the ships bridge).
- Authentic Original Montgomery Pancake style hood, lays fat when not in use, but delivers opulent warmth when worn up. The lining has been specifically selected by Original Montgomery’s designers to deliver luxurious comfort in spite of the weather outside.
- Added to the second generation Naval Duffle Coat design at the request of the British Admiralty, the throat tab shuts out drafts and the hood slide adjuster cinches the hood down lower even in the blustery conditions common out at sea.
- Wooden toggles secured with rope signal the brand's authentic Naval heritage.
- Model is wearing size L duffel coat, is 6 feet 2 inches-188 cms tall, and the coat is easy fit.
- Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.
Dear Customer, please use the size guide with care. The measurements shown are the GARMENT not the person. The simplest way to ensure you buy the correct size is to buy the same size of all other garments you buy- so if you normally buy a Small then that is the correct size to buy in your duffle coat.
Dry clean or steam and press.
Super soft fabric with special fabric finish
70% wool 30% polyesters.