Crafted in England, with exceptional care, from soft, but hard wearing, fully recycled Italian wool rich fabric from mills close to Florence. Longer length, an average of 95cms from neck to hem, with sustainable leather straps and buffalo horn toggles, twin, deep hand warmer packets, and an inside pocket that is ideal for keys, wallets,or phone.
The hood, which is adjustable, completes the weather beating qualities that have made this Montgomery Duffle World famous, since 1896, through two World Wars and countless other conflicts. Although it must be said our best-selling ladies duffle coat tends to see more gentle wear today. It is still the Authentic choice.
In keeping with our commitment for all our sustainable futures, this coat should give you, and the next owner, decades of comfort, warmth, and wear.
- We believe in producing clothes that people need, that will last an exceptionally long time, are easy to maintain and repair, yet are soft to touch, comfortable and warm to wear, and are sure to be your favourite choice.
- Every Classic features a tartan lining, chosen to enhance the outer colour, and woven as a single piece, outer and inner together.
- As the Authentic developer of the Original Duffle, we know that you want a loose, but comfort fit, allowing for layering with woollen sweaters that add to the genuine look that never dates.
- 32 ounce, 900 gms wool mix fabric- 70% recycled wool blended with 30% mixed polyester fabric to provide a guarantee of a long life.
- Custom patterns for Original Montgomery.
- Pancake fold flat hood when not in use, with inner adjustable tapes, and removable throat tab.
- Relaxed fit design, best worn loose. Our size guide will help but its best to stick to your regular size.
- We have been making Montgomery Duffles in England since 1896- if you want the real thing, you’ve found it.
Dry clean only or steam and press
Super soft fabric with special fabric finish
70% wool 30% polyesters.