Fashion Trends 2015 – What you could be wearing
It’s hard to imagine, as we shiver in the winter’s frosty temperatures, but spring is just around the corner and with it a whole slew of new exciting fashion trends.
The golden rules to remember when introducing seasonal fashion trends into your wardrobe:
• Stick with styles and colours that suit you.
• Stay away from extremes both in colour and design unless money is no object.
Colours for spring 2015 will mirror the season, with an emphasis on nature.
• There are New England style, icy blues and warm creams to mimic the sea and sand.
• Custard or sunny yellow will be this season’s statement colour.
• Fruity colours such as strawberry pink and tangerine orange will also be prominent.
• Soft creams and milk chocolate neutrals tone down the brighter shades.
So whatever your skin tone, there should be a colour for you.
In the chillier spring mornings when you’re walking the dog, or the still frosty evenings when you’re heading home from work don’t forget your duffle coat. Classic and short duffle coats make ideal early spring coats. Available in a range of key seasonal colours: baby blue, green, orange, fawn grey, not forgetting the ever popular camel, which fits right in with the warmer toned spring colours.
Another must have fashion items for spring is the oversized jacket teamed with jeans. When the spring temperatures take a dive your trendy duffle jacket would fit the oversize jacket trend perfectly, especially when completed with a pair of flats or chunky trainers another of this year’s key fashion must haves.
Off the shoulder dresses and tops make shoulders a key body focus this spring. Culottes styled with shoestring or off the shoulder tops in elegant fabrics are making a comeback and gingham is the key print fabric trend this spring.
So now you know what’s in for the season, it’s time to clear out your wardrobe and make room for your new spring outfits!