Super Slim Duffle that has been designed in Japan but still proudly Made in England. The perfect duffle coat for when style is important as well as Eco awareness, and an effective garment whether on cold hillside or a cool café.
Stylish, short and slim fitting. The JP body shape was designed exclusively for fashion forward Japan and is a style inspired by the need for a Super Slim looking duffle. Complete with subtle details such as engraved Wooden Toggles and Jute Rope Hasps and Italian Checkback double faced fabric, woven together with Tartan lining on the inner face. A classic duffle with a Japanese fit, with the finishing process added at the mill to create a wonderful feel but the purity of genuine recycled fabric.
- Very slim fitting
- Internally adjustable pancake hood
- Japanese style high end details such as Cuff adjusters, patch pockets with flaps, saddle shoulder panels
- Adjustable grown on hood
- Made with extra soft eco wool mix fabric from one of the finest mills in Tuscany
- Shown on our model who is 5`8'' tall (173 cms) and is wearing size 3
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.