A slow Fashion Forward design initiative, designed in Japan, using our WW2 style Royal Navy issue coat. A very slim fitting coat that is ideal for the usual winter conditions of frost and snow.
A style that is perfect for those who brook no compromise. Produced with real buffalo horn toggles and real leather hasps as well as being made from Eco Recycled Wool fabric, complete with flat pancake hood and high end Japanese details. A modern take on the Classic Duffle with a Japanese fit. Designed in Japan and proudly made in England.
- Very slim fitting
- Flat pancake hood with internal adjusters
- Japanese style high end details such as Cuff adjusters, patch pockets with flaps, fixed saddle shoulders
- Eco Wool mix fabric
- The model is slim, is 5`8'' (173 cms) tall and is wearing size 3
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.