A super slim duffle coat designed in Japan, but proudly made in England which works for your Slow Fashion Credentials. We understand that style is important as well as Eco awareness as this is made with an Eco Wool Mix fabric.
This duffle is stylish, short and slim fitting. The JP body shape was designed exclusively for fashion forward Japan and is aimed squarely at the Slow fashion aware. Based on the Original Royal Navy 'Lammy' design, this style is perfect for those who brook no compromise. This version, JP002, has Engraved Wooden Toggles and Jute Rope Hasps with double faced Italian Checkback Fabric, woven together with Tartan lining on the inner face.
- Very slim fitting
- Internally adjustable pancake hood
- Cuff adjusters, patch pockets with flaps, saddle shoulder panels
- Adjustable grown on hood
- Eco wool mix fabric from one of the finest mills in Tuscany
- Extra soft finishing process is added at the mill to create a wonderful feel but with the purity of genuine recycled fabric.
- A most modern take on the Classic Duffle, with a Japanese fit
- Shown on our model who is 6`2'' tall (188 cms) and is wearing size 3
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit.Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.