Your go to coat for any occasion with a smooth finish Melton. A Classic medium weight fabric, 800 gms, that creates a smooth finish duffle coat that hangs like a City of London topcoat.
Our most fitted duffle coat with real engraved wooden toggles and rope hasps. This coat is made from Virgin wool in the Classic Duffle style and perfected in Japan, based on an Iconic RN service duffel. Fully lined with Bemberg style polyester lining this duffle slips on like a knife going through butter. A total no compromise design, made for the most fashion forward market.
- Super slim fitting
- Adjustable hood, adjustable cuffs, patch pockets with pocket flaps
- Beautifully finished as you would expect from a Japanese market product
- One of most respected mills in Tuscany supply this expensive Melton
- Internal herringbone tape behind the toggles and under the studded hood adjusters - just like the duffle design of WW1 and WW2.
- Made with virgin wool for a smooth finish. 80% wool, 20% polyester
- A most modern take on the Classic Duffle, with a Japanese fit
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit.Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.