Inspired by the very first woollen Duffle Coats we made for the Royal Navy, brought up to date with a slimmer and more modern cut for a sleeker outward appearance.
The same premium construction and raw materials such as Italian wool combined in a re-imagined slim-fit design that brings this design classic right on point with current trends and enables those men who a demand a slimmer fitting silhouette.
- Made from sustainable sourced Italian double-sided wool fabric, with our special softening finish for a luxurious feel in combination with exceptional durability.
- A contrast tartan lining complements the outer colour, and is woven to the outer for a superior finished product that out-lasts and out-performs lesser products.
- A Stand up collar and practical saddle shoulder create a timeless yet practical aesthetic, that keeps pace with modern fashion whilst remaining true to our core design.
- Fully bound seams are visible evidence of our English tailoring expertise and ensure that this garment is built to serve you well for decades to come. The antithesis of fast fashion.
- The three piece shaped hood sits flat when not in use, can be removed as required and is adjusted with embossed Montgomery brass studs.
- Model is wearing a size M duffel coat, is 6 feet 2 inches - 188 cms tall, and the coat is semi slim fit.
- Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.