A design classic that references the Wool Naval Pea Coats we supplied to the British Admiralty during the War. Still as timeless and functional now as it as then.
Based on the classic Reefer Coat design, our take on the style sees the coat cut longer in the body for more warmth on even the coldest winter days. Durable and warm the Original Montgomery Woollen Peacoat will protect you from the elements this winter thanks to its fine English tailoring, premium lining, and its Italian wool exterior.
- A modern fitted shape that is adaptable, and practical too, delivering warmth and the style that has made our Duffle Coats icons of English clothing design.
- Deep welt pockets act as handwarmers but use all of our seam construction know-how to enable you to carry much more besides.
- Single inside phone/wallet pocket, ensures your valuables are kept secure and away from the elements.
- Bemberg style lining that slips on easily and enables the coat to drape beautifully and to flattering effect.
- The notched lapels fold across the face to protect against the foulest cold weather.
- Exceptional English tailoring is finished with sporting anchor buttons, which subtly reference our brands Naval connections going back 100's of years.
- Easy fit style and best worn loose. We recommend that you buy your normal size but if you prefer a tighter fit then the size smaller is better. If in doubt check our product measurements in the size guide.
- Model is wearing size M and is 6 feet 2 inches- 188 cms tall
- Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
- 1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- 2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
- 3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.
Dry Clean Only