Made with graceful Italian Melton wool to create a smooth finish duffle coat that hangs like any classic duffle coat design. A true example of our interlacing World.
The most fitted duffle coat finished with great attention to detail with real engraved Wooden Toggles and rope hasps. This is an uncompromised design made for the most fashion forward market and is fully lined with Bemberg style polyester lining. A most modern take on the Classic Duffle with a Japanese fit.
- 80% Wool, 20% Mixed Polyesters
- Adjustable pancake hood, adjustable cuffs, patch pockets with pocket flaps
- Super slim fitting
- Adjustable grown on hood
- Fabric sourced from one of the most respected mills in Tuscany
- internal herringbone tape behind the toggles and under the studded hood adjusters - just like the duffle design of WW1 and WW2
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.