A New School take on our own original Duffle Coat design, Cut mid length and with a slimmer silhouette, this is a classic re-imagined.
Tailored from the finest Ecologically sourced Italian wool, and incorporating classic design features such as Horn Toggles and Leather straps. The saddle shoulder design creates an additional weatherproof layer for enhanced comfort and this in tandem with our three-panel lined hood and removable throat-tab make for one of our warmest and most popular Woollen Duffle designs.
- Double faced Italian Wool fabric, has two layers woven together for luxurious, durable warmth which is beautifully soft to handle.
- Slim-fitting to flatter and cut mid-length to accentuate leg-length, this garment shows off the best of our Duffel Coat design-heritage alongside the finest modern-English tailoring.
- Patch pockets are topped with flaps for security and weather proofing and the rear centre vent allows extra movement and comfort across the shoulders.
- Internal seams bound to create a smooth and above all durable interior finish.
- Fixed shoulder panels lend an additional layer of durable, weather-proof warmth to an already sumptuously stylish and comfortable design.
- The hood has a three panel shape and has external brass adjusters to complement the removable throat tab.
- The model is wearing a size S, She is 5`8`` tall- 173 cms.
- Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
- 1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- 2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
- 3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.
Dry clean only.