Inspired by the Royal Navy but designed in Japan, this duffle is handcrafted, weatherproof high end fashion.
The JP body shape is stylish, short and slim fitting and was designed exclusively for fashion forward Japan, whilst still finished to an extremely high degree. Although based on a Classic and Iconic WW2 design this is a thoroughly modern Japanese Super Slim design. Made with boiled wool, similar to the raw wool used in WW1 and WW2 duffles when Virgin wool was still available.
- Very slim fit
- Adjustable hood with real brass studs
- Cuff adjusters, patch pockets with flaps
- Herringbone tape is used behind the toggle closures
- Single sided Boiled Wool
- 90% wool, 10% polyester
- A most modern take on the Classic Duffle, with a Japanese fit
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit.Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.