Designed in Japan for a Slow Fashion Forward design initiative and based on our WW2 style Royal Navy issue coat but with a Super Slim fit.
This is our most fitted duffle coat and is based on the Original Royal Navy 'Lammy' design. This style is perfect for those who brook no compromise as this version, JP001, has Real Buffalo Horn Toggles and Real Leather Hasps. It is also made from Eco Recycled Wool fabric just like they were in the 1890's after recycled wool was invented in Yorkshire in 1813.
- Very slim fitting
- Flat pancake hood with internal adjusters
- Typical high end details such as Cuff adjusters, patch pockets with flaps, fixed saddle shoulders
- Beautifully finished as you would expect from a Japanese market product
- Wool mix fabric from one of the finest mills in Italy
- Genuine Slow Fashion which is the direction of all future clothing, to buy less but buy better
- A most modern take on the Classic Duffle, with a Japanese fit
- The model is slim, 6`2'' (188 cms) tall and is wearing size 4
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit.Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.