Super-Contemporary take on our signature adult Duffle Coats, in a deep and rich Burgundy colour.
Why should the high-quality, durable construction, warmth and waterproofness plus timeless style of our Original Montgomery Duffle Coats be the exclusive province of adults alone? This Kids Duffle Coat by Original Montgomery is based on our best selling semi slim-fitting Adult Duffle's. Sizing to suit everyone from Toddlers to Teens, invest in a classic that is so durable and comfortable that you will be able to pass it down from child to child as they grow. Warm, practical, smart and stylish too, a discerning parents choice for their child.
Easy to keep clean- Brush to remove dried dirt, just sponge with a little warm water to remove stains and allow to air dry.
- Handmade in England we only use the finest Italian Wool fabric, has two layers woven together for luxurious, durable warmth which is beautifully soft to handle.
- A stylish contrast Tartan lining features Internal seams which are bound to create a durable interior finish.
- Fixed shoulder panels lend an additional layer of durable, weather-proof warmth to an already stylish, comfortable and durable design.
- Stitched Leather straps plus unique and child-friendly plastic toggles deliver our signature duffle coat look whilst maintaining the attention to detail that originally won our first Naval supply contract.
- Patch pockets are topped with flaps for security and weather proofing
- Montgomery has been made in England since 1896, all our experience guarantees you fantastic quality.
Please note that the measurements given in this size guide are actual garment measurements, and as all of our coats are individually hand made the measurements can vary slightly. Duffle coats are traditionally generous fitting. We recommend that our customers measure an existing coat and use this as a guideline for choosing the correct size against our size guide.
How to take the measurements:
- 1. Chest - Measured around the chest at its fullest part with the tape measure tucked just below each armpit. Make sure the tape is flat across the back.
- 2. Inside Arm Length - Measured from the armpit seam to the end of the arm cuff.
- 3. Length - Measured from the nape of the neck to the hem of the coat.
Dry Clean Only.