DUFFLE COATS UK is registered to collect and process personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act" for short). DUFFLE COATS UK is the data controller of your personal information for the purposes of the Act. If you want to know what personal information we hold about you, please write to us at:Data Protection Officer
DUFFLE COATS UK
163 Parker Drive
Use of your information
Information supplied by you to www.DUFFLECOATSUK.CO.UK is stored on our secure server. The secure server encrypts all of your personal information to ensure that the information you give us is protected against unauthorised access.
We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of our website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information from unauthorised access or use by using Google checkout. When you use our website to purchase products we will ask you for your email address and other personal information. We gather information about you to provide you with the products you have purchased and to contact you on any matter relating to the products available from us in general.
We, together with our group of companies from time to time may collect and process the following information about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website;
- information about your computer including where available your IP address (the address that can identify your computer on the Internet), operating system and Internet browser type;
- details of your visits to our website and the pages and resources that you access.
DUFFLE COATS UK may use your personal information to:
- provide you with information about special features on our website or any of our special offers, services, products or information or those of third parties which we think may interest you. If you do not want to receive this information you may decline to do so at the time you place your order or at any time by sending an email to email@example.com
- ensure materials on our website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
Disclosing your information
DUFFLE COATS UK may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or in good-faith believe such action is necessary to comply with the law. DUFFLE COATS UK does not sell or otherwise share your personal information with third parties without your consent except in the following instances:
- unless required by applicable law or if DUFFLE COATS UK Ltd is ordered to do so by a court or other similar body;
- as DUFFLE COATS UK may think necessary to protect its legal rights, a registered user or third party, or to prevent personal injury; and/or
- where DUFFLE COATS UK is approached by a potential buyer of its business and/or assets or in relation to any joint venture or other business arrangement and in such circumstances DUFFLE COATS UK will be able to pass on your personal information to its advisors and any prospective buyer, as well as to any other relevant parties.
We may also use this information to improve the website and our service and to monitor website usage.
We may wish to collect further information from you in the near future. However, we will inform you of this and you will be able to refuse to do so.
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to Data Protection Officer. There may be an administrative charge for providing a copy of this information.
How do I change my personal details?
We want to ensure that we provide you with the best possible service. Please therefore always keep us updated of any changes to your personal information, for example, if your email address changes. Please do this by emailing email@example.com
What does providing us with this information mean?
What are cookies?
Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. If you want to know how to do this please look at the help menu on your browser. However, switching off cookies may restrict your use of our website including preventing you from ordering products available on our website and/or delay or affect the way in which our website operates.